|Expected release date is 1st Dec 2023|
- The world's first digital zoom flashlight (Patent No.202010532861.X)
- Utilizes 1x LUMINUS SBT90 GEN2 LED with a max output of 5,000 lumens
- Max. beam intensity of 202,500 cd and max. throw distance of 900 meters
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Integrated precision digital optics technology for extreme reflector performance
- High efficiency constant circuit provides a stable output (Non-PWM)
- Advanced power management technology for an ultra-low standby drain
- Integrated digital zoom module, light can be easily shaped electronically without mechanical systems, without ladders, without replacement optics...
- With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, CROWN regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
- Electronic reverse polarity protection and over-discharge protection
- Integrated indicator inside switch indicates remaining battery voltage
- User-friendly Interface, easy & fast one handed operation
- Dual side switches control all brightness levels and functions. (one switch control power / mode operation, another switch control digital zoom operation)
- Zoom operation: Ramping, sectional zoom, or direct access to Max.spotlight (or max. floodlight)
- Five user selectable ECO mode (0.1 - 130 lumens) to meet the requirement of different lower brightness
- Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Immersion gold and gold plated connector to ensure an effective conductivity
- Deeper cooling fins improve heat dissipation performance
- CROWN can be directly mounted to a tripod, turning it into a camp light or a fixed supplementary light
- Diamond-pattern knurling provide a better gripping surface
- Integrated battery magazine design allows for a lighter and more compact body
- Trapezoidal thread offer high strength and durability, allow tailcap twists smoothly
- Convenient tail-stand capability
- Built-in lanyard hole (inner diameter: 0.138" / 3.5 mm)
- Rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)
- Purpose-designed to be compact, lightweight and portable
Product: Digital Zoom flashlight
Model No.: CROWN
Dimension: 5.47"/139 mm (Length)
2.53"/64.2 mm (Head diameter)
1.81"/46 mm (Body diamter)
1.85"/47 mm (Tail diameter)
0.138"/3.5 mm (Lanyard hole on tail)
LED Emitter: LUMINUS SBT90 GEN2 LED
Max. Output: 5000LM
Working Voltage: 8.6V - 12.8V (±0.1V)
Compatible Batteries: 3 x 18650 (Excluded)
Weight: 14.09 oz / 399.4 gram (without battery)
19.13 oz / 542.3 gram (with batteries)
What's in the package?
- 1x Manker CROWN digital zoom flashlight
- 1x Qaulity holster
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x Waterproof o-ring
- 1x User manual
- 1x 3/8" to 1/4" Tripod Thread Adapter
ECO mode: 0.1 lumens (Max.spotlight)/0.1 lumens (Max. floodlight) 75 hours -
Low: 400 lumens (Max.spotlight)/370 lumens (Max. floodlight) 10 hours 260 meters
Middle1: 850 lumens (Max.spotlight)/770 lumens (Max. floodlight) 4 hours 30 min 370 meters
Middle2: 1600 lumens (Max.spotlight)/1450 lumens (Max. floodlight) 2 hours 30 min 500 meters
High: 2600 lumens (Max.spotlight)/2350 lumens (Max. floodlight) 2 hours 700 meters
Turbo: 5000 lumens (Max.spotlight)/4500 lumens (Max. floodlight) 1 hours 55 min 900 meters
Strobe: 5000 lumens (Max.spotlight)/4500 lumens (Max. floodlight) - -
1. Insert batteries with the positive(+) and negative(-) ends corresponding to the diagram on the inside of the battery compartment.
2. Tighten the tailcap by aligning the two metal pins on the tailcap with the corresponding holes on the flashlight body, and rotate clockwise.
1. DO NOT mix rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries
2. DO NOT mix batteries of different types/brands
3. DO NOT mix batteries of different power levels
4. DO NOT mix old and new batteries
Why is CROWN more innovative than traditional zoom flashlight?
CROWN have integrated innovative intelligent digital zoom module. the light can be easily shaped electronically from very narrow spots to wide flood without any mechanical systems, without ladders, without replacement optics, and without replacement lamps.
Advanced intelligent temperature regulation technology allows CROWN to dynamically adjust output performance according to its body temperature. The cooling fins are also designed to achieve an excellent heat dissipation performance. They prevents damage from overheating and prolongs its working life.
*Note: DO NOT submerge the flashlight into any liquid when it is hot. Doing so may cause irrepareable damage to the light due to the difference of air pressure inside and outside of tube.
When CROWN is turned on, the built-in power indicator under the switch will show different light to indicate remaining battery voltage:
- While battery voltage > 10.9V, blue light turn on and last 3seconds.
- While battery voltage 9.6V - 10.8V, purple light turn on and last 3seconds.
- While battery voltage 8.6V - 9.5V, red light constant-on
- While battery voltage < 8.6V, flashlight turn off authomatically
Power / Mode Operation
ON/OFF:When the light is OFF, click power switch to turn it on. When the light is ON, single click power switch to turn it off.
General mode: While the light is OFF, single click mode switch to enter general mode. Press and hold on mode switch to cycle through 'Low >Mid1 > Mid2 > High' (or 'High > Mid2 >Mid1 > Low'). Release mode switch to select one level you want. While cycle to last level 'high' (or 'low'), the light will stay this level and stop cycle. If turn to other level, release mode switch, and then press and hold on mode switch again, the light will cycle to opposite direction 'High > Mid2 > Mid1 > Low' (or 'Low > Mid1 > Mid2 > High'). After entering in general mode, single click mode switch to turn it off; double click mode switch to Turbo; quick triple click mode switch to special mode.
ECO mode: While the light is OFF, long press mode switch 1 second to enter moonlight mode.There have 5 lower brightness levels from 0.1lm to 130lm. Press and hold on mode switch to cycle 5 different levels. Release mode switch to select one level you want as the similar operation in general mode. After entering ECO mode, single click mode switch to turn it off; double click mode switch to Turbo; quick triple click mode switch to special mode.
Turbo mode: Double click mode switch to enter Turbo mode from any modes (except lock-out mode). After entering turbo mode, single click mode switch to turn it off; double click or long press mode switch to general mode; quick triple click mode switch to special mode.
Special mode: While the light is OFF, quick triple click mode switch to enter special mode. Press and hold on mode switch to cycle through 'strobe - beacon - SOS' automatically. Release mode switch to select one level you want. After antering special mode, single click mode switch to turn it off; double click mode switch to Turbo; quick Triple click mode switch to general mode.
Button breath flash mode:
While the light is OFF, long press mode switch for 3 seconds to enter button breath flash mode (firstly moonlight will turn on and then turn off).
While the light is lock-out, single click mode switch also to enter breath flash mode; single click mode switch again to leave brath flash mode.
Lock / unlock mode: While the light is OFF, quick quadrple clicks will lock-out the light (4 flickers show successful lock-out).
While in locked-out, quick quadrple clicks again will unlock(enter general mode).
Intelligent Memory Function: While the light is OFF, single click (or long press) mode switch to enter general mode (or ECO mode) last used. Of course, also stay at the same beam angle last used.
Digital Zoom Operation
Direct Access to Max. spotlight/Max. floodlight: When the light is ON, double click zoom switch direct access to Max. spotlight (or. Max. floodlight);double click zoom switch again to Max. floodlight (or Max. spotlight).
Ramping: When the light is ON, press and hold on zoom switch to rampe beam angle; Release zoom switch to select one beam angle you want. While rampe to max. spotlight (or Max. floodlight), beam angle will stop changing. Press and hold on zoom switch again to rample beam angle through opposite direction.
Sectional Zoom: There have user selectable 6 different beam angles (L1, L2,L3, L4, L5, L6). When the light is ON, single click zoom switch to adjust one beam angle cycle L1->L2->L3->L4->L5->L6 (or L6->L5->L4->L3->L2->L1). While adjust to Max. floodlight 'L6' (or Max. spotlight 'L1'), keep to click zoom switch, beam angle will be adjust through opposite direction L6->L5->L4->L3->L2->L1 (or L1->L2->L3->L4->L5->L6).
***Kindly note: This item have NOT included any battery. ***
1. Mankerlight flashlights are high-intensity lighting devices capable of causing eye damage or other harms. so please avoid shining our lights directly into anyone's eyes.
2. To protect batteries, driver circuit and LED, we DO NOT recommend you run the light at turbo mode in longer time.
3. The warranty will be nulllified if product is broken down, reconstructed and or modified by unauthorized parties.
4. To avoid bad contact, please often clean all metal contact with a clean cloth.
5. Every 6 months, threads should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin coating of silicon-based lubricant.
6. To maintain waterproof rating, please lubricate the O-ring with silicone safe lubricant and replace worn O-rings as needed.
7. If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be demaged by electronlyte leakage or battery explosion.
8. Manker recommends using 3x excellent quality high drain 18650 batteries. If you do not know how to select correct battery, we recommend you to buy CROWN bundle (check here)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.