1. Ultra Compact and Lightweight but high lumen output - Length is 2.86 inches (72.6 mm) and weighs only 0.75 ounces (21.2 grams) but it can offer max. 420 lumens output.
2. Multi purpose Angle Flashlight with Adjustable Elastic Headband (option) & Magnetic Tail Cap & Reversible Clip - offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable, wear on the head (option), clips onto brim of hat for hands free use, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, key chain, a cinch of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent...
3. Extremely Durable & Waterproof IPX-8 & 2 Meters Drop Test - The aluminum housing with premium type-III military spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens is waterproof silicone o-ring and stainless steel bezel sealed. tact switch is waterproof silicone gasket, stainless steel button cap and stainless steel bezel pealed. IPX-8 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested.
4. User-friendly One Button Interface - Easy & simple one hand operation.
5. New Lock out & ECO Setting - Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on, lock-out operation is easier than first version. When in ECO mode, you can hold button to adjust 5-6 different stable, no flicker lower brightness levels to meet different requirements.
LED Emitter: 1 x LUMINUS SST20 (Cool White: 6500K, Neutral White: 4000K CRI>95)
Power by 1 x AAA or 10440 battery (Battery NOT Included)
Working Voltage: 0.7 - 1.8V, 3.0 - 4.3V
Max Output: 220 lumens (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
420 lumens (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max. Beam Intensity: 730 cd (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
1300 cd (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max. Beam Distance: 55 meters (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
72 meters (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max. run time: 230 hours (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (using an AAA battery)
Protection: Reverse polarity protection & over-discharge protection
Lock-out Mode: Prevents accidental activation
ECO Mode: Multiple user selectable levels
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Button: Stainless steel
Clip: Stainless steel reversible clip
Tail-stand capability: Yes
Lens: PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens
Waterproof standard: IPX-8 (up to 2 meters)
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Size: 2.86"/72.6 mm (length) x 0.76"/19.2 mm (head dia.) x 0.60"/15.3 mm (body dia.)
Weight: 0.83 oz / 21.2 gram (without battery)
What's in the package?
- 1* Mankerlight E02 II led flashlight
- 1* Stainless steel clip
- 3* Key ring
- 1* Spare o-ring
- 1* User manual
Levels/output & runtime (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
ECO Mode 0.1 lumens 230 hours
Middle 30 lumens 5.5 hours
High 90 lumens 1.5 hours
Turbo 220-90 lumens 1.4 hours
Strobe 220 Lumens -
Levels/output & runtime (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
ECO Mode 5 lumens 12 hours
Middle 90 lumens 1.2 hours
High 220 lumens 35 min
Turbo 420 lumens 30 min
Strobe 420 lumens -
1. Memory function stores the general mode last used (Medium or High).
2. While light is turn off, quickly 4 clicks (Quadruple click) will lock-out the flashlight;
While light is in lock-out, quickly 4 clicks (Quadruple click) again will unlock.
3. When using AAA battery, ECO mode have 6 lower brightness levels (0.1-15 lumens) to choose from. (Ratio error: ±20% output, while using different AAA battery).
When using 10440 battery, ECO mode have 5 lower brightness levels (5-40 lumens) to choose from (Ratio error: ±10% output, while using different 10440 battery).
4. While the battery is fully charged,double click to Turbo, its brightness will be stepdown time by time.
While the battery is lower, double click to Turbo, light will be flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness, or even turn the light off.
While the battery is lower, single click to general mode, 'Mid' and 'High' have similar output or light flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness or even turn the light off.
1. Please DO NOT shine the light beam directly into the eyes.
2. DO NOT disassemble the sealed head as doing so may cause damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty.
3. Please clean the contacts of your light periodically.
4. Remove your battery from the flashlight if you will not be using the light for an extended period.
5. Mankerlight recommends using an excellent quality Eneloop® button-top 900mAh 1.2V AAA NiMH battery or Soshine® or Doublepow® button top 10440 rechargeable li-ion battery.
Posted by Raymond Hebert on 15th Mar 2021
This flashlight is so handy. When I need it there is always light. This is a true pocket light. Bright when you need it, dim when you don't. I bought 2, one for backup.
Posted by Unknown on 29th Jan 2021
Appears excellent quality, perfect for pocket light, great features, angle feature is handier for me generally, good price.
Posted by Colin Leath on 15th Jan 2021
I've been wanting a lighter light than the h53c for a long time and this works well enough in its place except:
The sub lumen modes / ui on the zebralight are better spaced.
In general the lowest modes are too low unless you're just leaving them on to find the light in the dark. The glow in the dark holder of the Zebralight is nice to have for that purpose however.
Also, to get to a lower lumen mode you have to go through the higher mode. With the Zebralight it is just a double click.
Second issue: the rubber holder/bracket for the e02 has too much friction to be able to easily adjust the angle of the light with one hand.
I've gotten used to this though and added a bit of flax oil, so i haven't been noticing this as much.
Runtimes are shorter, but for my purposes i prefer the lighter light.
In general I'm mostly using the sub lumen modes and use the mid range modes less frequently for bicycle rides.
Maybe add a glow in the dark bracket and improve the sub lumen ui.
Honestly, just copy zebralight's modes!
Posted by paddy. on 22nd Dec 2020
What an awesome little flashlight. So versatile and useable. The magnetic tail is great for fixing it in place for a perfect work light. Also with the rotating clip it can be clipped on to many things. I find it useful clipped onto my sun visor to help light up paperwork in my van at night. With a variety of light levels to choose you shouldn’t find your self either over or under lit. I suppose the best recommendation I can give is to say I very quickly ordered another, this time in the neutral white. Shipping times were pretty damn quick.
Posted by Ludvig on 23rd Nov 2020
Neat little light that's easy to carry. Very small and light. Bright enough for simple everyday things but won't last very long due to the small battery. Nice beam in neutral white. Nice colour options, wish they made the E03 II in different colours as well.
Posted by Lochana Menikarachchi on 22nd Nov 2020
I purchased the black NW version with head band (sold separately) for night time reading. Mid general setting (30 lumen) is ideal for this purpose. I wish headband was included in the package. Anyway, it is excellent for this purpose. I haven't done any battery life tests. The construction of the light seems to be good. I hope it will last a long time.
Posted by Unknown on 21st Nov 2020
High CRI, shortcuts to moonlight & turbo, great quality feel. Fantastic AAA light. I'd buy a V3 too - my one wish would be move the highest output from the moonlight groups to the main modes as a 'low'
Posted by Joe T. on 9th Oct 2020
The flood and color of the E02 II are beautiful, a even circle of warm light (I bought neutral white). I really like the UI, it's designed for simplicity (it's hard to get yourself in unnoticed trouble by mis-clicking). When I pick up this light, I'm confident I'll never make a troublesome mistake. Nice that it takes AAAs and 10440s. It's 5/5 stars if you use AAAs.
If you're like me, who prefers to use 10440s for the stronger beam, and who commonly uses a true moonlight level several times per night, you might be disappointed. Its lack of a real 10440 moonlight (though that's what it's called, means it's not the best bedside/bedroll light. This light with a 10440 has a minimum "Moonlight" of 5 lumens, which is higher than the AAA Sofirn C01S's Low setting! My Sofirn AA/14500 SP10S has the same low moonlight (0.5 lm.) whether you use AAs or 14500s, so it's not technically impossible to give us a real moonlight level regardless of battery type. I'll buy the next version if they fix that, and that will be my most used light. This 5 lm. minimum is documented, so it's my bad for not realizing how much this would affect my usage (I just assumed moonlight is moonlight without realizing how bright 5 lumens is). So 5 stars it is.
Posted by Tim McMahon on 23rd Sep 2020
6 moonlight modes with a AAA cell. It seems to go lower than any other light that I've used.
Slightly rosy tint.
Soft beam with the honeycomb optic.
UI is easy to use.
Works with a 10440 cell.
The emitter appears to have been rotated by about 15 degrees when looking at it in Moonlight mode with a AAA.
The pocket clip is a little rough around the edges.
The lanyard hole on the tail cap is off center.
I'm impressed! It's my new EDC.
Posted by Joe on 17th Mar 2020
This is a great little light. Its my first 90 deg light and i have to say i am really enjoying it. I think it gives you alot more options for hands free and mounting. Would i want to use it for searching tasks, no prob not but this tiny edc light is a perfect aaa light. Only had it for two weeks so fingers crossed it holds up wear and tear wise.
All prices are in USD.