1. Incredibly Compact and Lightweight but Powerful and long runtime 14500 / AA Headlamp - Weighing only 2.05oz (with headband), but adopts high performance Luminus SST20 LED, Maximum 600 (360) Lumens output, Maximum 22 (620) hours runtime, only need to be powered by 1x 14500 / AA battery.
2. Multi-purpose Angle Flashlight with Adjustable Elastic Headband & Magnetic Tail Cap & Reversible Clip - offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable, wear on the head, in the hand, clips onto brim of hat for hands free use, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, a cinch of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent...
3. Extremely Durable & Waterproof IPX-8 & 2 Meters Drop Test - The aluminum housing with premium type-III military spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens is waterproof silicone o-ring and stainless steel bezel sealed. tact switch is waterproof silicone gasket, stainless steel button cap and stainless steel bezel pealed. IPX-8 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested.
4. User-friendly One Button Interface - Easy & simple one hand operation.
5. New Lock out & ECO mode Setting - Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on, lock-out operation is easier than first version. When in ECO mode, you can hold button to adjust 5-6 different stable,no flicker lower brightness levels to meet different requirements.
6. Removable sliding Filters (Patent No:201720762971.9) - White / red / green colors included. it make light more smooth.
Emitter: 1 x Luminus SST20 (Cool White: 6500K, Neutral White: 4000K CRI>95)
Power by: 1 x AA or 14500 battery (Battery NOT Included)
Working Voltage: 0.7-1.8V, 3.0-4.3V
Max Output: 360 lumens (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
600 lumens (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
Max Beam Intensity: 990 cd (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
1760 cd (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
Max Beam Distance: 63 meters (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
83 meters (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
Max run time: 620 hours (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (using a AA battery)
Protection: Reverse polarity protection & over-discharge protection
Lock-out Mode: Prevents accidental activation
ECO Mode: Multiple user selectable levels
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface Treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Button Cap: Stainless steel
Clip: Stainless steel reversible clip
Filter: Removable, sliding (Patent No:201720762971.9)
Tail-stand Capability: Yes
Lens: PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens
Waterproof Standard: IPX-8 (up to 2 meters)
Impact Resistance: 2 meters
Size: 3.09"/78.56 mm length x 0.91"/23.15 mm head dia. x 0.77"/19.5 mm body dia.
Weight: 1.27 oz / 35.9 gram (without headband, without battery); 2.05 oz / 58.2 gram (with headband)
What's in the package?
- 1* Mankerlight E03H II led flashlight
- 1* E03H II Headband
- 3* Filters (white, Red, green)
- 1* Stainless steel clip
- 1* Lanyard
- 1* Spare o-ring
- 1* User manual
Output & runtime (using an Eneloop PRO AA NiMH battery)
ECO mode 0.1 lumens 620 hours
Middle 50 lumens 10 hours 30 minutes
High 140 lumens 3 hours 12 minutes
Turbo 360 lumens 3 hours
Strobe 360 lumens -
Output & runtime (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
ECO mode 5 lumens 22 hours
Middle 110 lumens 4 hours 5 minutes
High 300 lumens 1 hours 15 minutes
Turbo 600 lumens 1 hours 10 minutes
Strobe 600 lumens -
1. Memory function stores the general mode last used (Medium or High).
2. While light is turn off, 4 quick clicks will lock-out the flashlight;
While light is in lock-out, 4 quick clicks again will unlock.
3. When using AA battery, ECO mode have 6 lower brightness levels (0.1-15 lumens) to choose from. (Ratio error: ±20% output, while using different AA battery).
When using 14500 battery, ECO mode have 5 lower brightness levels (5-40 lumens) to choose from (Ratio error: ±10% output, while using different 14500 battery).
4. While the battery is fully charged,double click to Turbo, its brightness will be stepdown time by time.
While the battery is lower, double click to Turbo, light will be flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness.
While the battery is lower, single click to general mode, 'Mid' and 'High' have similar output or light flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness.
1. Please DO NOT shine the light beam directly into the eyes.
2. DO NOT disassemble the sealed head as doing so may cause damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty.
3. Please clean the contacts of your light periodically.
4. Remove your battery from the flashlight if you will not be using the light for an extended period.
5. Mankerlight recommends using an excellent quality Eneloop® Pro button-top 2450mAh 1.2V AA NiMH battery or Manker 3.7V 920mAh Type-C USB rechargeable 14500 li-ion battery.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 22 | Next
Posted by Wade on 30th Jan 2023
Have many brighter lights. Have many with longer run times. Some even smaller. Do not have a more useful light! The size, optics, excellent clip and magnetic tail combine to make this light extremely versatile. Perfect EDC light.
The SST-20 4000k combined with the TIR optics produces a very pleasant balanced beam. Superb!
Between the size and excellent clip, the light will clip to nearly anything you might want for hands free use. The magnet is another excellent feature for providing hands free use. Plus, the head band gives one more way to use it hands free. It does get a bit floppy with the current mount and that is one only minor mark against an excellent light. I believe that minor short coming can be easily fixed by replacing the included rubber mount with a sewn on piece to simply clip the light to. Will try that one of these days.
The only other thing I could criticize about the light would be that with 14500 moonlight is replaced by various low levels. I simply must have a moonlight and with AA the moonlight is incredible! This is not a problem for me as the extra light the 14500 provides just doesn't add any value for me so not using a 14500 is no problem at all.
The UI is very well thought out and useful. Long press and it will come on in the moonlight you last used. Double click for turbo. Click for last mode. The two main modes are well spaced. The main low mode is where I use it the most. Main high is plenty of light for pretty much any task I use it for.
Very well designed and built. Seems very durable. Have clip reversed for deep carry and it disappears into my 5th jeans pocket where it will be with me every day.
Don't use the diffuser so can't comment on that.
With a good charger and quality NiMh cells -- of course I already have these -- this light will provide many years of exceptional service! If you want a super bright WOW factor light, do not want to change charged batteries, or want to see out past 100 meters, this is not the light for you. If you want a solid light that is compact and provides quality light you will enjoy using you this light is as good as it gets!
Posted by tobbi_k on 18th Jan 2023
It comes in handy for all kind of activities around the house, walking the dog fixing the car or even night hiking in a pinch. I like the versatility of the battery choices, the durability (mine is extra clean since I washed it a few times ...).
The rather floody optics (compared to version 1 or other similar lights) is not my preferred throwing pattern though. Since Manker is using a TIR optics, I wonder if they could provide a choice to the customer, since TIR are fairly easy to swap. A floody one and one a bit more throwy with some spill would be ideal. There are already choices for the emitter. I think this would add to the already very nice flashlight.
Posted by Robert on 23rd Dec 2022
Love this tiny and very light flashlight! It is a little bouncy as a headlight, but works if you dont run. Would really have preferred slightly bigger optics that could provide a wider beam, the only disadvantage. The diffuser does help a little but i see the glare from the diffuser (as i use it as a headlight) so cannot use it…
Moonlight modes with AA can go extremely low lumen wise, the best feature! The 14500 battery seems good (and is also very light), headband is a bit thin but does the job well in my opinion. On/off button seems reliable, Sst20 has a great tint! My new worklight.
Posted by dwight rau on 16th Jan 2022
This flashlight is great. It is amazing that it can take 14500 or AA rechargeables. I carry it every day, it is reliable. The button works excellent and responsive. I very much appreciate the ability to choose my exact brightness for the moonlight mode.
Posted by Unknown on 27th Jul 2021
Great features. However Was looking for strong red light however the filter provided gives more of an orange tone.
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Jun 2021
I like the included filters since I can use them as a lens cover too. I liked the red filter for night much more than expected. I wish there was some sort of physical limit when sliding the filter down that prevented me from inadvertently sliding the filter off.
Really like the overall size, beam and color of the light too, although it wasn't quite as bright as I hoped with 14500s. It is plenty bright with AAs though.
The headband is indeed pretty lame. The strap is too thin and the light sticks too far out from the forehead meaning it can bounce around very easily. It works, but not at all preferred.
Posted by Kev on 12th Apr 2021
The 4000k sst20 high cri led is amazing in a 1 AA/14500 package, especially for a right angle/ headlamp. The honeycomb TIR optic makes this light my new favorite. I have other lights with the sst20 4000k led but this one is the least yellow and best tint. The eco mode with a 14500 is a little high but the crazy low eco mode with an AA makes this light my lowest lumen lamp! I got the green e03h II and the green on stainless accents looks really upscale and feels nice in the hand. I will be purchasing more of these for gifts soon.
Posted by Chad on 29th Mar 2021
This is hard to beat for a AA powered head lamp. I have used mine everyday/night since I received it.
I thought the diffuser was a gemick but it work , and I do use it.
Headband could be improved. Hard to install and remove light.
But it gets the job done for the $.
Have yet to run with it.
Posted by Chris on 17th Mar 2021
I got the cool white, and I'm happy with the colour. I'm not looking for high CRI but still, colours look great. regulation is great on NiMH. once the battery is depleted it goes from mid to moonlight. I appreciate this feature that you get a max light unit the battery is finished.
perfect for the pocket; you forget you have it and very easy to keep a couple or cheap spare batteries with you.
the headband I understand the design. its meant to e small and light as possible, but the holder is not as stiff and flops around and the band is a bit thin and digs into your head
the white diffuser is very good for reading and moving around camp
switch size and location is good also, feels good to press but not easy enough to switch on by itself in the pock
only 4 stars because of the headband
Posted by Unknown on 5th Mar 2021
Great little light. Fits in the smallest of pockets. Good to use on a jacket pocket when walking. Diffuser is also a good idea but does not actually diffuse enough! Clip, lanyard are all also good accessories including the head lamp band.
I love the red colour too.
Good level of brightness for this size. Also economical.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 22 | Next
All prices are in USD.