Currency Displayed in
● Utilizes 1x LUMINUS SBT90 GEN2 LED
● If you use 18350 battery, Max 4,000 lumens output, Max peak beam intensity of 90,000 cd and max throw of 600 meters
● If you use 18650 battery, Max 4,500 lumens output, Max peak beam intensity of 110,556 cd and max throw of 665 meters
● Working voltage: 2.8V - 4.4V
● Powered by a 18350 high drain li-ion battery while compatible with 18650 battery, to provide a better runtime and higher brightness
● With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, MC13 II regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
● Electronic reverse polarity protection and over discharge protection
● The power indicator under side button indicates remaining battery voltage(±0.1V)
● Lower voltage indicator make the light downshifts to low brightness, and avoid light accidentally turn off in dark night
● User-friendly one button interface:
- One button control all brightness levels
- Three user selectable moonlight levels to meet different requirement of lower brightness
- Single click to general mode, friendly adjust 3 different brightness levels to meet daily requirement
- Double click to enter Turbo from any modes (except lock-out mode)
- Triple click to special mode: Strobe/Beacon/SOS
- Memory function stores general mode's brightness level last used
- Electronic lock-out prevents accidental activation
● Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
● Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
● Body color option: Black or Sand
● Optical lens with dual-sided scratch resistant coating
● Integrated precision digital optics technology provides extreme reflector performance
● Utilizes sandblasted 304 stainless steel button for good touch feelings
● Integrated USB Type-C charging port on the head, support max 5V / 2A charging
● Convenient magnet tail-stand capability for hands free use
● Built-in lanyard hole (inner diameter: 0.1" / 2.5 mm)
● IP67 waterproof standard (1 meters under water)
● Impact resistance: 1 meters
● Compact & lightweight, weigh only 3.25oz / 92.2g (without battery)
LOCK-OUT: MC13 II is equipped with a LOCK-OUT feature to prevent accidental activation. We recommend locking out the flashlight when you're not using it. From OFF, Quadruple click (click four times quickly) to LOCK-OUT. MC13 II will blink four times to indicate that it has been locked. To UNLOCK, quadruple click(click four times quickly) again.
General Mode Operation: While the flashlight is OFF, click once for Mode 1 Low Level. Press and hold down to cycle through the different levels Low > Medium > High > and back to Low. Simply release the button on the level you want to use. Press once to turn OFF and to store that level into last level memory. The next time you power on, it will start from that last level.
Moonlight Mode Operation: From OFF, press and hold the button down for one second to activate Moonlight mode(MC13 II always turn on Moonlight 0.1-1.5lm). After releasing, Press and hold down again to cycle through the different levels Moonlight level 1 > Moonlight level 2 > Moonlight level 3 and back to Moonlight level 1. Simple release the button on the level you want to use. Press once to turn OFF.
Turbo Mode: This is the highest and brightest setting. From OFF or from any other mode, Double click (click twice quickly) to jump in to Turbo mode. Note: This mode can not be stored in mode memory.
Self-Defense Strobe: Used for self-defense, the strobe mode (1,800-2,000 lumens) can temporarily blind an assailant and may potentially stop a threat. Triple click (Click three time quickly) from any other mode. Press once to turn OFF. Note: This mode cannot be stored in mode memory.
SOS: Used during emergencies, you can access this mode from the self defense strobe mode. While in self-defense store mode, simple press and hold down to activate SOS. Click once to turn OFF. Note: This mode cannot be stored in mode memory.
Beacon: Used as a way to signal your location, the beacon will be activated from SOS Strobe mode. Once SOS Strobe is activated, press and hold to activate Beacon. Press once to turn OFF. Note: This mode can not be stored in mode memory.
Do not shine light directly at anyone eyes.
Please keep the product away from children.
Please remove insulation sheet of battery and fully charge battery before initial use.
Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
Please recharge the battery every 2 months when left unused for a prolonged time.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.