1. Incredibly Compact and Lightweight but Powerful and long runtime 14500 / AA Headlamp - Weighing only 2.05oz (with headband), but adopts high performance Luminus SST20 LED, Maximum 600 (360) Lumens oupput, Maximum 22 (620) hours runtime, only need to be powered by 1x 14500 / AA battery.
2. Multi-purpose Angle Flashlight with Adjustable Elastic Headband & Magnetic Tail Cap & Reversible Clip - offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable, wear on the head, in the hand, clips onto brim of hat for hands free use, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, a cinch of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent...
3. Extremely Durable & Waterproof IPX-8 & 2 Meters Drop Test - The aluminum housing with premium type-III military spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens is waterproof silicone o-ring and stainless steel bezel sealed. tact switch is waterproof silicone gasket, sainless steel button cap and stainless steel bezel pealed. IPX8 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested.
4. User-friendly One Button Interface - Easy & simple one hand operation.
5. New Lock out & ECO mode Setting - Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on, lock-out operation is easier than first version. When in ECO mode, you can hold button to adjust 5-6 different stable,no flicker lower brightness levels to meet different requirements.
6. Removable sliding Filters (Patent No:201720762971.9) - White / red / green colors included. it make light more smooth.
Emitter: 1 x Luminus SST20 (Cool White: 6500K, Neutral White: 4000K CRI>95)
Power by: 1 x AA or 14500 battery (Battery NOT Included)
Working Voltage: 0.7-1.8V, 3.0-4.3V
Max Output: 360 lumens (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
600 lumens (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
Max Beam Intensity: 990 cd (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
1760 cd (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
Max Beam Distance: 63 meters (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
83 meters (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
Max run time: 620 hours (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (using a AA battery)
Protection: Reverse polarity protection & overdischarge protection
Lock-out Mode: Prevents accidental activation
ECO Mode: Multiple user selectable levels
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface Treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Button Cap: Stainless steel
Clip: Stainless steel reversible clip
Filter: Removable, sliding (Patent No:201720762971.9)
Tail-stand Capability: Yes
Lens: PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens
Waterproof Standard: IPX-8 (up to 2 meters)
Impact Resistance: 2 meters
Size: 3.09"/78.56 mm length x 0.91"/23.15 mm head dia. x 0.77"/19.5 mm body dia.
Weight: 1.27 oz / 35.9 gram (without headband, without battery); 2.05 oz / 58.2 gram (with headband)
Accessories: Spare o-ring, stainless steel clip, headband, lanyard, filters (white, red, green)
Output & runtime (using an Eneloop PRO AA NiMH battery)
ECO mode 0.1 lumens 620 hours
Middle 50 lumens 10 hours 30 minutes
High 140 lumens 3 hours 12 minutes
Turbo 360 lumens 3 hours
Strobe 360 lumens -
Output & runtime (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
ECO mode 5 lumens 22 hours
Middle 110 lumens 4 hours 5 minutes
High 300 lumens 1 hours 15 minutes
Turbo 600 lumens 1 hours 10 minutes
Strobe 600 lumens -
1. Memory function stores the general mode last used (Medium or High).
2. While light is turn off, 4 quick clicks will lock-out the flashlight;
While light is in lock-out, 4 quick clicks again will unlock.
3. When using AA battery, ECO mode have 6 lower brightness levels (0.1-15 lumens) to choose from. (Ratio error: ±20% output, while using different AA battery).
When using 14500 battery, ECO mode have 5 lower brightness levels (5-40 lumens) to choose from (Ratio error: ±10% output, while using different 14500 battery).
4. While the battery is fully charged,double click to Turbo, its brightness will be stepdown time by time.
While the battery is lower, double click to Turbo, light will be flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness.
While the battery is lower, single click to general mode, 'Mid' and 'High' have similar output or light flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness.
***Kindly note: This item have NOT included any battery. ***
1. Please DO NOT shine the light beam directly into the eyes.
2. DO NOT disassemble the sealed head as doing so may cause damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty.
3. Please clean the contacts of your light periodically.
4. Remove your battery from the flashlight if you will not be using the light for an extended period.
5. Manker recommends using an excellent quality Eneloop® Pro button-top 2450mAh 1.2V AA NiMH battery or Manker 3.7V 920mAh Type-C USB 14500 rechargeable li-ion battery. If you don't know how to select correct 14500 battery and want to save money, we recommend you to buy E03H II bundle (check here)
Showing reviews 1-10 of 19 | Next
Posted by dwight rau on 16th Jan 2022
This flashlight is great. It is amazing that it can take 14500 or AA rechargeables. I carry it every day, it is reliable. The button works excellent and responsive. I very much appreciate the ability to choose my exact brightness for the moonlight mode.
Posted by Unknown on 27th Jul 2021
Great features. However Was looking for strong red light however the filter provided gives more of an orange tone.
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Jun 2021
I like the included filters since I can use them as a lens cover too. I liked the red filter for night much more than expected. I wish there was some sort of physical limit when sliding the filter down that prevented me from inadvertently sliding the filter off.
Really like the overall size, beam and color of the light too, although it wasn't quite as bright as I hoped with 14500s. It is plenty bright with AAs though.
The headband is indeed pretty lame. The strap is too thin and the light sticks too far out from the forehead meaning it can bounce around very easily. It works, but not at all preferred.
Posted by Kev on 12th Apr 2021
The 4000k sst20 high cri led is amazing in a 1 AA/14500 package, especially for a right angle/ headlamp. The honeycomb TIR optic makes this light my new favorite. I have other lights with the sst20 4000k led but this one is the least yellow and best tint. The eco mode with a 14500 is a little high but the crazy low eco mode with an AA makes this light my lowest lumen lamp! I got the green e03h II and the green on stainless accents looks really upscale and feels nice in the hand. I will be purchasing more of these for gifts soon.
Posted by Chad on 29th Mar 2021
This is hard to beat for a AA powered head lamp. I have used mine everyday/night since I received it.
I thought the diffuser was a gemick but it work , and I do use it.
Headband could be improved. Hard to install and remove light.
But it gets the job done for the $.
Have yet to run with it.
Posted by Chris on 17th Mar 2021
I got the cool white, and I'm happy with the colour. I'm not looking for high CRI but still, colours look great. regulation is great on NiMH. once the battery is depleted it goes from mid to moonlight. I appreciate this feature that you get a max light unit the battery is finished.
perfect for the pocket; you forget you have it and very easy to keep a couple or cheap spare batteries with you.
the headband I understand the design. its meant to e small and light as possible, but the holder is not as stiff and flops around and the band is a bit thin and digs into your head
the white diffuser is very good for reading and moving around camp
switch size and location is good also, feels good to press but not easy enough to switch on by itself in the pock
only 4 stars because of the headband
Posted by Unknown on 5th Mar 2021
Great little light. Fits in the smallest of pockets. Good to use on a jacket pocket when walking. Diffuser is also a good idea but does not actually diffuse enough! Clip, lanyard are all also good accessories including the head lamp band.
I love the red colour too.
Good level of brightness for this size. Also economical.
Posted by slaughter on 12th Feb 2021
Put off purchasing E03 because I liked the gray on the E02 better. Well now that the E03ii came out I had to try it out. Sry impressed. Love the new user interface much better with the 1 click on/off. Output and run times awesome. Best aa light available with a tie with zebralight. But I would change a few things of course. Bring the gray into the E03 the E02 had, bigger lenses opening for more light, stringer magnet. I actually like the orange peel reflector better than the tir for this light for better throw. But definitely a incredible light. I ended up stripping off the anodization with oven cleaner and polishing the raw aluminum. It looks incredible now!!!!
Posted by Gary on 6th Nov 2020
Running the recommended Eneloop Pro gives plenty of lumens for every day tasks. Price and quality are unsurpassed. You won't regret owning this lil beauty!
Posted by asdf on 17th Oct 2020
Showing reviews 1-10 of 19 | Next
All prices are in USD.