Made of titanium TC4 Alloy and copper, last for many years.
Unique Stonewash Polished / Mirror Polished /Burnt Titanium & Stonewash Polished / Micro Arc Oxidation (MAO) Finished, & precise CNC machining.
Integrated one spinner and 6 pieces tritium socket (3x socket on the spinner, 3x socket on the tail).
Utilize open-source BLF A6 UI, Max. 2200 lumens output, adopt 4x XPG3 LED.
Ideal as collectible gift for your valued friends.
Emiter type: 4x XPG3 LED
Circuit Driver: A17DD-L FET + 1 Driver
Light Tint: 6500K
Material: Titanium Alloy & Copper
Group 1: Moonlight - Low - Med1 - Med 2 - High1 - High2 - Turbo (Short press <0.5s)
Group 2: Low, Med, High, Turbo (Short press <0.5s) + Moonlight - Turbo - TACTICAL Strobe - Battcheck - Bike Flasher (Medium press 0.5s - 1.5s)
Battery configuration: 1x 18350 / 16340 battery
Switch type: clicky
Switch location: tail of the flashlight
Impact resistant: 1 meter
Maximum 2200 lumens output
Working voltage: 2.8 - 4.5v
Waterproof standard: IPX-8, 2 meters
Weight: 155g (without battery)
Size: 94mm length x 27mm body diameter
Brightness Levels & Runtime:
How to play the spinner flashlight Mankerlight Timeback II? Please view the GIF image below
What's Mankerlight Timeback II's UI?
Special edition with a direct-driver FET, so it has the brightest turbo mode you can get.
- special-edition with a regulated lower-power second channel for stabe and efficient low modes.
- True moonlight mode.
- Up to 2200 lumens from four XPG3 emitter in a small tube light (with the right battery, and a spring bypass mode).Closer to 1600 lumens with no modes and lower-AMP batteries.
- User-toggle-able mode memory.
- User-toggle-able mode groups.
- Well-spaced visually-linear output modes.
- Includs some hidden modes for those who want them.
- Battery check mode!
- Clicky-switch stock light with botth forward and backward mode navigation in a single tap (short / medium press).
- With mode memory off, the user can access 4 different modes (includeding the highest and lowest) within 1 second.
- Fast PWM so the pulsing won't be visible.
- The firmware and the driver designs are available for anyone who wants to modify them.
Manker Timeback II Reviews:
YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/V9vqZoaBMwA
5 year warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.