Utilizes 12* CREE XHP50.2 LED, Max. output 34,000 lumens, max. throw distance of 283 meters
Utilizes 3 set micro-orange peel quad-core reflectors for uniform and softer extensive peripheral illumination
Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output (Non-PWM)
With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, MK34 II regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
Electronic reverse polarity protection and over-discharge protection
Integrated indicator in side switch indicates remaining battery voltage
User-friendly Interface, easy & fast one handed operation:
- One button control all brightness levels and functions
- Five user selectable moonlight mode(0.1 - 2 lumens) to meet different requirement
- Single click to general mode, friendly adjust 5 different brightness levels
- Double click to enter Turbo from any modes (except lock-out mode)
- Triple click to special mode:Strobe/Beacon/SOS
- Memory function stores brightness level last used
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Body oxidation color: Gun grey
Triangle shaped flashlight head and ultra-compact flashlight body allow the end users to operate MK34II easy with one hand.
Integrated battery magazine design allows for a lighter and more compact body
Three-sided cooling fins improve heat dissipation performance
MK34 II can be directly mounted to a tripod, turning it into a camp light or a fixed supplementary light
Chrome plated stainless steel bezel ring protects core components from damage
Utilizes stainless steel button with CD pattern surface for good touch feelings
Immersion gold and gold plated connector to ensure an effective conductivity
Built-in lanyard hole (inner diameter: 0.157"/ 4 mm)
Trapezoidal thread offer high strength and durability,allow tail cap twists smoothly
Convenient tail-stand capability
IPX-8 waterproof standard (2 meters under water)
Lightweight and portable, weigh only 11.15 oz / 316 gram
Compact and pocket size, Length is only 4.31"/109.5 mm
Product: High Power Searchlight (Pocket Floodlight)
Model No.: MK34 II
Dimension: 4.31" / 109.5 mm length
1.81" / 46 mm tail diameter
2.49" / 63.36 mm side of triangle (flashlight head)
2.37" / 60.2 mm height of triangle (flashlight head)
LED Emitter: 12x CREE XHP50.2 CW / 12x LUMINUS SST40 CW/ 12x LUMINUS SST40 NW
Max. Output: 34,000+ LM (XHP50.2 CW) / 20,000 LM (SST40 CW) / 17,600 LM (SST40 NW)
Working Voltage: 8.7V - 12.6V
Compatible Batteries: 3 x 18650 (Excluded)
Waterproof: IPX-8, 2M
Weight: 11.15 oz / 316 gram (without battery),
16.51 oz / 468 gram (with 3x batteries)
What's in the package?
- 1* Mankerlight MK34 II led flashlight
- 1* Quality holster
- 1* Lanyard
- 1* 3/8" to 1/4" tripod thread adapter
- 1* Waterproof o-ring
- 1* User manual
Output/runtime (12* CREE XHP50.2 LED Cool White)
Moonlight 0.1 lumens 68 hours
Low 78 lumens 26 hours
Mid 1 505 lumens 7 hours 30 minutes
Mid 2 1760 lumens 2 hours 20 minutes
Mid 3 5245 lumens 1 hours 50 minutes
High 14,914 lumens 1 hours 35 minutes
Turbo 34,000 lumens 1 hours 20 minutes
Strobe 34,000 lumens -
Peak beam intensity: 20,000 cd
Maximum beam distance: 283 meters
Impact resistance: 1 meters
Waterproof standard: IPX-8, 2M
1. Insert batteries with the positive(+) and negative(-) ends corresponding to the diagram on the inside of the battery compartment.
2. Tighten the tailcap by aligning the two metal pins on the tailcap with the corresponding holes on the flashlight body, and rotate clockwise.
1. DO NOT mix rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries
2. DO NOT mix batteries of different types/brands
3. DO NOT mix batteries of different power levels
4. DO NOT mix old and new batteries
Advanced intelligent temperature regulation technology allows MK34 II to dynamically adjust output performance according to its body temperature. The cooling fins are also designed to achieve an excellent heat dissipation performance. They prevents damage from overheating and prolongs its working life.
*Note: DO NOT submerge the flashlight into any liquid when it is hot. Doing so may cause irrepareable damage to the light due to the difference of air pressure inside and outside of tube.
When MK34 II is turned on, the built-in power indicator under the inside switch will show different lights to indicate remaining battery voltage:
While battery voltage > 10.2 V, blue light turn on and last 3 seconds.
While battery voltage 9.6 V - 10.2 V, purple light turn on and last 3 seconds.
While battery voltage 8.7 V - 9.6 V, red light constant-on.
While battery voltage < 8.7 V, flashlight turn off automatically.
ON / OFF
ON: When the light is off, single click, long press, double or triple click the switch to turn it on.
OFF: When the light is on, single click the switch to turn it off.
General mode: While OFF, single click switch to enter general mode. Press and hold on switch to adjust 5 general brightness levels (cycle through 'Low >Mid1 > Mid2 > High' or 'High > Mid2 > Mid1 > Low'). Release switch to select one level you want. Press and hold on switch again to cycle levels through opposite direction. While cycle to last level 'high' (or 'low'), the light will stay this level and stop cycle. After entering in general mode, single click switch to turn it off; double click to Turbo; triple click to special mode.
While OFF, long press 1 second to enter moonlight mode. there have 5 lower brightness levels from 0.1 lumens to 2 lumens. Press and hold on switch to cycle 5 different levels. Release switch to select one level you want as the similar operation in general mode. After entering moonlight mode, single click to turn it off; double click to Turbo; triple click to special mode.
Double click to enter Turbo mode from any modes (except lock-out mode). After entering turbo mode, single click to turn it off; double click or long press to general mode; triple click to special mode.
While OFF, triple click switch to enter special mode. Press and hold on switch to cycle through 'strobe - beacon - SOS' automatically. Release switch to select one level you want. After entering special mode, single click switch to turn it off; double click to Turbo; Triple click to general mode.
Button breath flash mode
While OFF, long press the switch for 3 seconds to enter button breath flash mode (firstly moonlight will turn on and then turn off).
While lock-out, single click switch to enter breath flash mode; single click again to leave breath flash mode.
Lock / unlock
While OFF, quick quadruple clicks will lock-out the flashlight (4 flickers show successful lock-out). While locked-out, quick quadruple clicks again will unlock.
While OFF, single click (or long press) to enter general mode (or moonlight mode) last used.
1. Mankerlight flashlights are high-intensity lighting devices capable of causing eye damage or other harms. so please avoid shining our lights directly into anyone's eyes.
2. To protect batteries, driver circuit and LED, we DO NOT recommend you run the light at turbo mode in longer time.
3. The warranty will be nullified if product is broken down, reconstructed and or modified by unauthorized parties.
4. To avoid bad contact, please often clean all metal contact with a clean cloth.
5. Every 6 months, threads should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin coating of silicon-based lubricant.
6. To maintain waterproof rating, please lubricate the O-ring with silicone safe lubricant and replace worn O-rings as needed.
7. If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.