- Utilizes 1x OSRAM GREEN LED
Max. 3,000 lumens output, Max beam intensity of 525,625 cd and Max. 1,450 meters beam distance
- New optical grade PMMA TIR lens provides the higher quality and quantity of light in a soft and balanced beam
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output (Non-PWM)
- With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, MK37 regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
- Electronic reverse polarity protection and over-discharge protection
- Integrated power indicator in side switch indicates remaining battery power
- User-friendly Interface, easy one handed operation
- One button control all brightness levels and functions
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Five user selectable moonlight mode (0.1 - 2 lumens) to meet different requirement
- Intelligent memory function stores the brightness mode & mode cycle last used
- Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Body oxidation color option: Black or sand
- Premium cooling fins Design
- MK37 can be directly mounted to a tripod, turning it into a camp light or a fixed supplementary light
- Diamond-pattern knurling provide a better gripping surface
- Immersion gold and gold plated connector to ensure an effective conductivity
- Built-in lanyard hole (inner diameter: 0.138 in / 3.5 mm)
- Convenient tail-stand capability
- IP66 waterproof standard
- Compact & lightweight, weigh only 10.51 oz / 298 gram
Product: High Power Searchlight (Pocket Throw Flashlight)
Model No.: MK37
Dimension: 5.06" / 128.57 mm length
2.06" / 52.2 mm head diameter
1.85" / 47 mm body diameter
LED Emitter: 1x OSRAM Green LED
Max. Output: 3,000LM
Working Voltage: 8.7V - 12.6V
Compatible Batteries: 3 x 18650 (Excluded)
Weight: 10.51 oz / 298 gram (without battery),
15.87 oz / 450 gram (with 3x batteries)
What's in the package?
- 1x Mankerlight MK37 led flashlight
- 1x Qaulity holster
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x 3/8" to 1/4" tripod thread adapter
- 1x Waterproof o-ring
- Note: without printed manual
Output/runtime/throw distance (OSRAM Green LED)
Moonlight 0.1 lumens 70 hours
Low 60 lumens 28 hours 133 meters
Mid1 220 lumens 9 hours 350 meters
Mid2 550 lumens 5 hours 55 minutes 566 meters
High 1,200 lumens 2 hours 30 minutes 820 meters
Turbo 3,000 lumens 1 hours 25 minutes 1,450 meters
Strobe 3,000 lumens -
Peak beam intensity: 525,625 cd
Maximum beam distance: 1,450 meters
Impact resistance: 1 meters
Waterproof standard: IP66
1. Insert batteries with the positive(+) and negative(-) ends corresponding to the diagram on the inside of the battery compartment.
2. Tighten the tailcap by aligning the two metal pins on the tailcap with the corresponding holes on the flashlight body, and rotate clockwise.
1. DO NOT mix rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries
2. DO NOT mix batteries of different types/brands
3. DO NOT mix batteries of different power levels
4. DO NOT mix old and new batteries
Advanced intelligent temperature regulation technology allows MK37 to dynamically adjust output performance according to its body temperature. The cooling fins are also designed to achieve an excellent heat dissipation performance. They prevents damage from overheating and prolongs its working life.
*Note: DO NOT submerge the flashlight into any liquid when it is hot. Doing so may cause irreparable damage to the light due to the difference of air pressure inside and outside of tube.
When MK37 is turn on, the built-in power indicator under the side switch will show different color lights to indicate remaining battery power:
While battery voltage > 10.8V, blue light turn on and last 3 seconds.
While battery voltage 9.6V - 10.8V, purple light turn on and last 3 seconds.
While battery voltage 8.7V - 9.6V, red light constant-on.
While battery voltage <8.7V, MK37 will turn off automatically.
ON / OFF
ON: When the light is off, single click, long press, double or triple click the switch to turn it on.
OFF: When the light is on, single click the switch to turn it off.
While OFF, single click switch to enter general mode. Press and hold on switch to cycle through 'Low >Mid1 > Mid2 > High' (or 'High > Mid2 > Mid1 > Low'). Release switch to select one level you want. While cycle to last level 'high' (or 'low'),the light will stay this level and stop cycle. If turn to other level, release switch, and then press and hold on switch again, the light will cycle to opposite direction 'High > Mid2 > Mid1 > Low' (or 'Low > Mid1 > Mid2 > High'). After entering in general mode, single click switch to turn it off; double click to Turbo; triple click to special mode.
While OFF, long press 1 second to enter moonlight mode. there have 5 lower brightness levels from 0.1lm to 2lm. Press and hold on switch to cycle 5 different levels. Release switch to select one level you want as the similar operation in general mode. After entering moonlight mode, single click to turn it off; double click to Turbo; triple click to special mode.
double click to enter Turbo mode from any modes (except lock-out mode). After entering turbo mode, single click to turn it off; double click or long press to general mode; triple click to special mode.
While OFF, triple click switch to enter special mode. Press and hold on switch to cycle through 'strobe - beacon - SOS' automatically. Release switch to select one level you want. After entering special mode, single click switch to turn it off; double click to Turbo; Triple click to general mode.
Button breath flash mode
While OFF, long press the switch for 3 seconds to enter button breath flash mode (firstly moonlight will turn on and then turn off).
Lock / unlock
While OFF, quick quadruple clicks will lock-out the flashlight (4 flickers show successful lock-out). While locked-out, quick quadruple clicks again will unlock.
Intelligent Memory function
While OFF, single click (or long press) to enter general mode (or moonlight mode) last used. And then press and hold on switch, the light will be cycled to next level in same cycle direction last used.
1. Mankerlight flashlights are high-intensity lighting devices capable of causing eye damage or other harms. so please avoid shining our lights directly into anyone's eyes.
2. To avoid bad contact, please often clean all metal contact with a clean cloth.
3. Every 6 months, threads should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin coating of silicon-based lubricant.
4. To maintain waterproof rating, please lubricate the O-ring with silicone safe lubricant and replace worn O-rings as needed.
5. If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
Posted by heizer on 15th Mar 2021
I bought the MK37 from selected-lights.de
My conclusion: Manageable size, ergonomic and good looking design, great brightness and throw, and a very good regularization made the MK37 to my new favourite flashlight. The userinterface is very traditional, but OK .
Read my full review (german) here:
All prices are in USD.