Utilizes 1x LUMINUS SFT40 LED with a maximum output of 2,300 lumens
Maximum beam intensity of 62,500 cd and maximum beam distance of 500 meters
Powered by 1x 3.6V 3000mAh high-drain protected 18650 rechargeable lithium ion battery with USB Type-C charging port (Included)
High efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output (Non-PWM)
Electronic reverse polarity protection and over discharge protection
Immersion gold and gold plated connector to ensure an effective conductivity
User interface is simple and friendly. Only 2 modes + strobe, defaults on high mode
Constructed from copper
Integrated precision digital optics technology provides extreme reflector performance
Utilizes dual-sided AR coated, 99% transmittance toughened glass lens
Copper plated stainless steel strike bezel is removable. Keep it on for self-defense, night combat, and as a glass breaker. Remove and reverse install it for a less aggressive and subtle look, but enough to protect flashlight core components from damage
Premium cooling fins achieve excellent heat dissipation performance
Black plated stainless steel pocket clip works on the pocket, belts, the backpack, and is MOLLE system compatible
Anti-rolling metal tactical ring built for tough situations
Forward click tactical tail switch allows for momentary-on and constant-on illumination
Specialized silicone button cap facilitates precise tactical operation with gloves
IPX-8 waterproof standard
Impact resistance: 1 meters
What's package Included?
1x Mankerlight Striker Cu LED flashlight
1x Mankerlight 3.6V 3000mAh high-drain 18650 rechargeable lithium ion battery with USB-C charging port
1x spare waterproof O-ring
1x USB Type-C charging cable
1x Pocket clip
1x User manual
Size & Weight
Battery Charging function
Plug USB Type-C socket of the included charging cable into the USB-C port of 18650 battery, and connect another USB socket to the adapter. 18650 battery has built-in intelligent indentified charging function. When battery is charging, the indicator will be red. After battery charging is completed, the indicator will change to green.
- When the flashlight is turned on, it will default on high mode. Soft press without fully clicking the button for momentary on. Fully press and click for constant on.
- Quickly double half press the button to activate hidden strobe mode, fully press and click for constant-on strobe.
1. Do not shine light directly at anyone eyes.
2. Please fully charge battery before initial use.
3. Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
4. Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
5. Remove the battery from the flashlight during long term storage.
6. Please recharge the battery every 3 months when left unused for a prolonged time.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.